Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Valentina is an Attorney fom the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
Previously, she served as Paralegal at Abogabir y Cía. She was also an intern at the Ministry of the Environment as part of the “Prácticas para Chile” program.
During her undergraduate studies she had an academic exchange at the University of Melbourne, Australia (2014).
- ATTORNEY – Supreme Court, Santiago, Chile, 2016.
- Law degree from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
Bar Association of Chile.
- Academic Exchange, University of Melbourne, Australia (2014).
- Environmental law.
- Environmental Regulation.
- Environmental Administrative Proceedings.