Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Nicolás is a lawyer graduated from the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile with a Minor on Political Science and an Academic Certificate on Environment and Natural Resources. He joined Eelaw on 2017 as a paralegal and a year later, on 2018, he joined the legal team as associate attorney.
Mr. Espinoza previously worked as a paralegal on Jaederlun & Ortíz Law firm.
His practice focuses on environmental impact assessment of projects, environmental and administrative proceedings and waste management.
- Lawyer Degree provided by the Supreme Court of Justice on March 2018.
- Bachelor´s Degree on Judicial and Social Sciences- Degree provided by the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Language: Spanish and English.
Bar Association of Chile.
- Environmental Law.
- Environmental impact assessment of projects.
- Environmental and administrative procedures.
- Waste management.