Martín completed his law studies at the Universidad Diego Portales. He joined Eelaw in May, 2018.
His practice includes General and Contentious Environmental Law, Environmental Administrative Litigation Proceedings and General Administrative Law.
Previously, he also served as a Research Assistant at Espacio Público.
In addition, he served as assistant in the Administrative Law Class teached by professor Matías Guiloff and Patricia Miranda at Universidad Diego Portales.
- Law Graduate, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Languages: Spanish and Medium English.
- Environmental Law.
- Environmental Administrative Litigation Proceedings.
- Contentious Environmental Law.
- General Administrative Law.