Gabriela completed her law studies at the Universidad Diego Portales, in 2017. She joined Eelaw as paralegal in may 2017, and recently joined the legal team as associate attorney.
During 2015 and 2016, she worked as intern in Superintendencia del Medio Ambiente (Superintendence of the Environment) and Cariola Diez-Perez Cotapos, within the Regulatory and Environmental Law practice area.
In addition, Ms. Duran was invited to participate at the Yale Law School Latin American Linkage Program, during February 2016.
- Law Graduate, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
Bar Association of Chile.
- Teaching Assistant Procedural Law, Faculty of Law, Universidad Diego Portales (2015 – 2016)
- Teaching Assistant Commercial Law course, Faculty of Law, Universidad Diego Portales (2017 – currently)
- Teaching Assistant Antitrust Law course, Faculty of Law, Universidad Diego Portales (2017 – currently)
- Research Assistant Antitrust Law project funded by Fondecyt (National Fund for Scientific and Technological Development) (2017 – currently)
- Environmental law.
- Environmental Administrative Proceedings.